What's the Sugar Daddies?
Sugar Daddies - are rich and successful men, such as doctors, lawyers, busy professionals, financiers, benefactors and the like. Single or married, no time for games? Looking to support and pamper women who will treat you like a King? Are you interested in a discreet and mutually beneficial relationship? It's time to be a Sugar Daddy! Single sugar babies are looking for mature and successful men..
What's the Sugar Babies?
Sugar Babies - are young and attractive women. Beautiful, intelligent and classy college students, aspiring actresses or models. Struggling in the early part of your career? Want good living along with the finer things in life? Looking for a mature partner to pamper, mentor and take care of you - perhaps financially? You will make the perfect Sugar Baby!
What Your Sugar Daddy Wants From You
You don't need a million-dollar figure to attract rich, successful men, but you certainly need to show some of that X factor to get their attention. While you must look beautiful and have a good body, there are many other things too that are equally important. One of them is giving your sugar daddy what he wants. Most sugar daddies take good care of their babies, lavishing them with gifts and other things, but will not stick with someone who fails to give them good company in return.
If you are looking for a sugar daddy, you must have the following 5 qualities:
- Be pretty and witty: There are thousands of beautiful women out there wanting a sugar daddy, but not all of them will bag one. In addition to looking pretty, you must also be witty and interesting. Otherwise, your sugar daddy will quickly lose interest in you.
- Enjoy Sex: While a sugar daddy relationship is not all about sex, it is an important part of the relationship. Sugar daddies are looking for pretty, witty girls who enjoy sex and are not inhibited. Are you like that? If yes, you'll have much better chance on finding a great sugar daddy on the various sugar daddy sites on the Internet.
- Not hungry for money: Sugar daddies are rich men, who take good care of their babies. However, sugar daddies don't like girls who are only after their money. While experts recommend that you discuss money matters beforehand, but once that is done, you should not again bring up this topic. Real sugar daddies are genuinely rich, sophisticated men who know how to keep a girl happy. If you hanker about money or presents, your sugar daddy will leave you before you could say "wait, I'm sorry".
- Don't be a drama queen: A sugar daddy relationship is a mutually beneficial relationship between two adults. So, emotions should always be kept in check. Sugar daddies are looking for a relationship which is stress free and fun. Having a good time is their top priority, not being around someone who is an emotional freak.
- Stay cautious: While there's no official figure on this, most experts believe for every genuine sugar daddy there is one fake sugar daddy, someone who's looking for a freebie. You must be smart enough to see who's genuine and who's not. Each time you search for a sugar daddy, ensure that the person has been verified and certified by that sugar daddy site.
Why Should You Use Website Instead of Social Media To Find A Sugar Daddy
Perhaps you're new to the whole sugar daddy sugar baby dynamic and are unsure of how to approach it. Yeah, you've probably turned to Google in hope that it'll give you the answers, but sometimes - it's all about using your intuition and gut feeling that'll help you in your quest.
As it stands, younger women with sugar daddies, is not a new trend. In fact, sugar daddy websites having been blooming for quite some time now - with a high success rate. These sites have been created for the sole purpose of partnering young and financially unstable females with wealthy men who want to take care of them.
For that reason, it's advisable to stick to sugar daddy websites because they're the professionals. Social media is just not the correct platform to use for this kind of relationship - not only because of safety, but also the nature of the relationship. And here's why...
1. Keeping Your Personal Life... Personal
One of the main pros of social media is the ability for it to make things go viral and popular. If you wanted the world to know your business, using a social media platform would be just fine. But, given the nature of the sugar daddy relationship, it's better to keep your personal life more private and leave it to the professionals. They are much better equipped to help you find the perfect man with a massive amount of money and time to spend on you.
2. Online Safety
Given the power of social media, many people have taken on the role of a catfish. That is, when someone pretends to be someone or something they're not. It is easy for a man to pretend as though he is wealthy and looking for someone to spoil on Facebook or any other platform, but what makes a sugar daddy website stand out - is the verification process. When joining those kinds of websites, you are asked to verify your identity, which adds an extra layer of security for you.
3. Dating Specifics
As previously mentioned, sugar daddy websites have been created for only one purpose - to pair a wealthy man with a young and beautiful woman. Social media, while being one of the most influential inventions of the 21st century, is not a platform widely used solely for dating. If you're looking for a high success rate and an easier way in which to find Mr. Right (with the flashy bank account), stick to the websites and let the pros do the work for you.
Truthfully, save your social media presence for friends and family, sharing fabulous photos, and checking in to exotic and wonderful places - and leave the dating to a site that is dedicated to helping you find a man that'll spoil you to the ends of the Earth. Not only because it is safer and more private, but it is more successful.